With our Portable Event Package you will:
- Gain 30-day unlimited access to three keynote sessions and 15 breakout sessions of your choosing
- Receive event materials, including a program guide, resource book, event T‑shirt, and a copy of the latest issue of AllThingsPLC Magazine
- Participate in virtual team time guided by a PLC or RTI at Work expert who will help clarify any questions and guide you on possible next steps
- Qualify for a bookstore discount during your 30-day virtual event access
Mind the Gaps Virtual Institute
Led by our team of experts, this event offers targeted virtual sessions that detail how to proactively address rapidly widening achievement gaps across grade levels and subject areas. Teachers, leaders, and teams will learn together how to determine essential learnings, accurately measure student progress, and develop a system of interventions for learners who need additional time and support.
Remote Teaching Virtual Institute
Join us at our Remote Teaching Virtual Institute to learn how to deliver high-quality instruction to all distance learners.
- Discover specific steps every educator must take to ensure student equity in a remote learning environment.
- Understand how to successfully implement a blended learning approach that includes both face-to-face and remote teaching time.
- Learn how to use evidence—pretests, testing results, surveys of teachers at previous grade levels, etc.—to identify where to spend your instructional time.
- Explore digital tools that can be used to successfully engage learners, whether they are working from home or in your classroom.
Time for Change Virtual Institute
The Time for Change Virtual Institute is more urgent today than ever before because the stakes for students are higher than they have ever been. Join Anthony Muhammad and Luis Cruz as they provide school leaders with the necessary tools to bring out the best in both faculty and students to create an environment where parents are pleased to send their children to school.
Learn together by streaming a custom Solution Tree event to your entire school community.
Choose a Wired Event to:
- Build a tailored agenda using recorded event sessions from our most sought-after experts
- Receive support from a certified PLC or RTI at Work™ associate who will lead your event and facilitate group discussions
- Build efficacy among staff, cultivate a positive team spirit, and use collaborative team time to help achieve your desired learning outcomes
- Select a resource from a list of our best-selling titles to give to each attendee
Create the condition for your entire team to focus on developing their professional knowledge and skills at a pace that fits within the scope and relevance of their daily work.
Rely on this next-generation professional learning management system to help you:
- Understand perceptions of your certified staff through a 56-question survey, recent work products, and building artifacts presented in one comprehensive report
- Identify certified staff efficiencies and deficiencies across five school improvement competencies including: Leadership, School Culture, Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- Roster each staff member into a professional learning curriculum that focuses on three to five standards per school-improvement competency
- Leverage the expertise of a certified coach to help guide your teams every step of the way through the identified curriculum
- Monitor your team’s progress through online dashboards, quarterly reviews, and individual educator reflections
- Provide staff members opportunities to earn micro-credentials as they acquire new skills and facilitate easy sharing of teaching and learning best practices
Address and respond to the needs of our current educational landscape with expert-led coaching sessions for administrators, district teams, or school teams.
- Access expert support and guidance for leaders and teams as they address the challenging issues facing schools today.
- Provide critical differentiated and responsive support so that teachers and leaders have what they need to succeed.
- Receive the support needed to create and execute a viable plan for closing current and future gaps in instruction.
- Access expert advice and guidance on a variety of topics that will help school and district teams move forward in a positive manner.
- Troubleshoot ways to keep student learning on track in a rapidly changing environment.
Customized Virtual PD Workshops
Sustain the professional growth of your school or district by providing a high-quality virtual professional development experience.
- Give staff the same expert guidance and support they would receive during an on-site PD day on topics such as PLC at Work®, RTI at Work™, assessment, math, social and emotional learning, equity, and more.
- Acquire a custom mix of targeted advice, strategies, tools, and techniques.
- Receive clear guidance on how to put knowledge into action and begin implementing what you’ve learned.
Virtual Coaching for PLC Principals
Enhance your skills as a principal or district-level administrator with real-time virtual coaching around the PLC at Work® process.
- Work through a framework designed to help principals successfully implement the PLC process.
- Receive personalized counsel on how to lead your school or district team.
- Work through the daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly challenges of building and leading a PLC committed to continuous improvement.
- Participate in ten one-hour virtual meetings as an individual or five one-hour virtual meetings as a team.
Interactive Web Conferencing Sessions
Effectively navigate new challenges and cycles of change with customized, expert-led learning sessions.
- Rely on our experts to help you navigate the challenges you face, through a customized 75-minute virtual session.
- Engage in productive small-group learning with your school or district team.
- Acquire proven strategies and participate in formative conversations.
- Deepen your knowledge on timely and relevant topics such as PLC at Work®, RTI at Work™, assessment, math, social and emotional learning, equity, and more.
Take the next critical steps on your PLC at Work® journey with Implement It!, a series of virtual services that will help you and your team put knowledge into action and achieve higher levels of learning.
- Choose from four complementary learning tracks to focus on for six months, including Collaborative Teams, Common Formative Assessment, RTI at Work™, and Essential Learning.
- Work with a certified coach who will answer your leadership team’s questions and provide feedback during three 60-minute virtual coaching sessions.
- Participate in a whole-staff, interactive web conference led by your certified coach.
- Leverage the Leadership Guide, which includes five learning activities your leadership team can adapt to your school’s current reality.
Guided Learning DVDs
Receive in-depth guidance for navigating some of your greatest challenges through our video workshops.
Deepen learning through a series of videos and brief quizzes, and earn micro-certification upon course completion.
- Easily track advancement through the course using indicators, which signal video and quiz progress
- Receive clear guidance on how to transfer their learning to real-life application in classrooms and schools
- Earn a certificate of completion recognizing their achievement
Create and organize video playlists around chosen topics and share them with your colleagues to deepen knowledge and collaboration. In addition, you’ll gain access to ready-made playlists, designed to coordinate continued study of our most popular books, including: