Interactive Web Conferencing Sessions
Effectively navigate new challenges and cycles of change with customized, expert-led learning sessions.
- Rely on our experts to help you navigate the challenges you face, through a customized 75-minute virtual session.
- Engage in productive small-group learning with your school or district team.
- Acquire proven strategies and participate in formative conversations.
- Deepen your knowledge on timely and relevant topics such as PLC at Work®, RTI at Work™, assessment, math, social and emotional learning, equity, and more.
Address and respond to the needs of our current educational landscape with expert-led coaching sessions for administrators, district teams, or school teams.
- Access expert support and guidance for leaders and teams as they address the challenging issues facing schools today.
- Provide critical differentiated and responsive support so that teachers and leaders have what they need to succeed.
- Receive the support needed to create and execute a viable plan for closing current and future gaps in instruction.
- Access expert advice and guidance on a variety of topics that will help school and district teams move forward in a positive manner.
- Troubleshoot ways to keep student learning on track in a rapidly changing environment.
Customized Virtual PD Workshops
Sustain the professional growth of your school or district by providing a high-quality virtual professional development experience.
- Give staff the same expert guidance and support they would receive during an on-site PD day on topics such as PLC at Work®, RTI at Work™, assessment, math, social and emotional learning, equity, and more.
- Acquire a custom mix of targeted advice, strategies, tools, and techniques.
- Receive clear guidance on how to put knowledge into action and begin implementing what you’ve learned.
Virtual Coaching for PLC Principals
Enhance your skills as a principal or district-level administrator with real-time virtual coaching around the PLC at Work® process.
- Work through a framework designed to help principals successfully implement the PLC process.
- Receive personalized counsel on how to lead your school or district team.
- Work through the daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly challenges of building and leading a PLC committed to continuous improvement.
- Participate in ten one-hour virtual meetings as an individual or five one-hour virtual meetings as a team.
Take the next critical steps on your PLC at Work® journey with Implement It!, a series of virtual services that will help you and your team put knowledge into action and achieve higher levels of learning.
- Choose from four complementary learning tracks to focus on for six months, including Collaborative Teams, Common Formative Assessment, RTI at Work™, and Essential Learning.
- Work with a certified coach who will answer your leadership team’s questions and provide feedback during three 60-minute virtual coaching sessions.
- Participate in a whole-staff, interactive web conference led by your certified coach.
- Leverage the Leadership Guide, which includes five learning activities your leadership team can adapt to your school’s current reality.