With our Portable Event Package you will:
- Gain 30-day unlimited access to three keynote sessions and 15 breakout sessions of your choosing
- Receive event materials, including a program guide, resource book, event T‑shirt, and a copy of the latest issue of AllThingsPLC Magazine
- Participate in virtual team time guided by a PLC or RTI at Work expert who will help clarify any questions and guide you on possible next steps
- Qualify for a bookstore discount during your 30-day virtual event access
75-Minute Immediate Impact Institutes
We’ve listened to educators like you and understand that you are seeking answers to your most urgent questions about keeping kids engaged in hybrid or remote learning. We also know that you are busier than ever before and don’t have contiguous time dedicated to professional learning.
That’s why we created our 75-Minute Immediate Impact Institutes to provide meaningful guidance within a time that works with your schedule. These tailored-for-you virtual professional learning sessions deliver insights and learning outcomes to address the challenges facing educators during the coronavirus pandemic and beyond. Each 75-minute session is led by a leading expert in the topic, so the knowledge and insights offered are exceptional. Best of all, you can access the learning at any time for up to 30 days after content activation.
Mind the Gaps Portable Event Package
Led by our team of experts, this event offers targeted virtual sessions that detail how to proactively address rapidly widening achievement gaps across grade levels and subject areas. Teachers, leaders, and teams will learn together how to determine essential learnings, accurately measure student progress, and develop a system of interventions for learners who need additional time and support.
Remote Teaching Portable Event Package
Join us at our Remote Teaching Portable Event Package to learn how to deliver high-quality instruction to all distance learners.
- Discover specific steps every educator must take to ensure student equity in a remote learning environment.
- Understand how to successfully implement a blended learning approach that includes both face-to-face and remote teaching time.
- Learn how to use evidence—pretests, testing results, surveys of teachers at previous grade levels, etc.—to identify where to spend your instructional time.
- Explore digital tools that can be used to successfully engage learners, whether they are working from home or in your classroom.
Time for Change Portable Event Package
The Time for Change Portable Event Package is more urgent today than ever before because the stakes for students are higher than they have ever been. Join Anthony Muhammad and Luis Cruz as they provide school leaders with the necessary tools to bring out the best in both faculty and students to create an environment where parents are pleased to send their children to school.
Soluciones Portable Event Package
Our Soluciones Portable Event Package is designed to fully prepare leaders, teachers, parents, and community partners to eradicate learning gaps for ELs during the coronavirus pandemic and beyond. Top educational thought leaders share specific, practical ways to virtually connect with students from diverse backgrounds and help them overcome the barriers they often face. You will gain a unique combination of research-based strategies and best practices as well as the know-how to develop an actionable plan for creating an equitable and inclusive distance-learning environment for your English learners.
Learn together by streaming a custom Solution Tree event to your entire school community.
Choose a Wired Event to:
- Build a tailored agenda using recorded event sessions from our most sought-after experts
- Receive support from a certified PLC or RTI at Work™ associate who will lead your event and facilitate group discussions
- Build efficacy among staff, cultivate a positive team spirit, and use collaborative team time to help achieve your desired learning outcomes
- Select a resource from a list of our best-selling titles to give to each attendee